If you are currently enrolled in a program, your account information and payment are still active through this site. To learn about WorldStrides and enroll in a new program, please visit www.worldstrides.com/sports
Our itineraries are created by highly skilled professional planners working directly with coaches and administrators.
Together with professional planners, coaches will communicate the vision for the team, parents, and guests on the tour. While events rank high in the planning process, cultural and fun team-bonding experiences provide a balanced "Trip of a Lifetime."
Coaches will select:
*Dates and Countries
*Number of games, training sessions and/or pro games
*The cultural and team-bonding activities in which the team will participate
After discussing the variety of tour options with our planners, coaches determine how to blend their visions of all activities into a customized trip for their teams, relying on our guidance to create an ideal international experience!
It's Your Vision - Your Decision!!
Your team will not only enjoy playing their sport abroad, but will be able to experience the culture of other countries. The team will bond together through their sport and perhaps some team bonding activities. Imagine:
* Cruising the River Seine while passing the Eiffel Tower
* Viewing the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
* White water rafting in the Alps
* Kissing the legendary Irish Blarney Stone
* Attending a La Liga game in Spain
* Touring a Portuguese winery, sampling and viewing the production of their award winning wines
* Viewing Kangaroos and their joeys (babies) as your travel in your private motorcoach
* Dancing the night away at a folk festival in the Czech Republic
* Spending a day at a working gaucho ranch
Harvard Sports tours currently include 18 destinations, taking you to countries in the Caribbean, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and South America. You can view videos of some of our exciting tours to these countries by clicking the View All Our Destinations button. Don’t see a country you are interested in visiting?
Just ask – the possibilities are endless when traveling with Harvard Sports!!
Spring Break: February-April
Post Graduation: May-June